SMNS enrolls children 18 months to five years of age year round in its nursery school program. The after school program for school age children in Kindergarten through 6th grade enrolls children from September through June.
1. Complete our On-Line Application Form. A $60 non refundable fee will be required to add prospective students to the SMNS waiting list. The completed form is automatically emailed to the director.
1. Complete an application for enrollment. Please “click”on the word application to download the form. You may also request an application, by calling (215) 386-0321, or by emailing an request to email@example.com. Applications may also be picked up in the school office.
2. Return the completed application with $60 application fee to the SMNS administrative office at 3916 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Once received the application will be processed and the child will be added to the enrollment waiting list.
3. Families waiting for admission are notified of openings as they become available.
4. Upon acceptance, families must complete the following documents in order to enroll
- Enrollment Contract:
- Preschool Academic Year Contract & After School Contract period is Sept. through Jun.
- Preschool Summer Contract period is Jul. through Aug. (No school age care in Jul. and Aug.)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Non Discrimination in Services Policy Statement (sign and return)
- Emergency Evacuation Plan Letter (sign and return)
- Child Health Report
- Photo Release Form
- Web Photo Release Form
- Early Learning Network Consent